PREP TIME: 20 mins SERVES: 4
- 200g Vegan Mozzarella Cheese Flavour Block
- 10 baby potatoes, boiled and cut in half
- 1 large green pepper, cut in sticks
- 1 large red pepper, cut into random shapes
- 100g button mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- Fresh parsley
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan add a bit of olive oil and sauté for 3-4 minutes the onion until just coloured, the garlic clove, the mushrooms and the peppers, until golden brown.
- Add the boiled potatoes and the parsley, season with salt and red pepper and sauté for a few more minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, then remove the pan from the heat, and sprinkle on top the vegan mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer the veggie mix to a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 240ο C for 10 minutes.
Tip: for a kick, you can add some fresh chilli. Or consider adding a splash of your favour BBQ sauce for a smoky note.