200 g Violife for Pizza Original, grated or try the Vegan Cheese Mozzarella Flavour Grated
1 whole pizza dough Italian style (store-bought or homemade) for a yeast free vegan pizza dough, see below for a simple and effective recipe.
200 g tomato sauce
7 mushrooms cut in slices
2 green onions chopped
1 leek chopped
Salt & pepper
- Sauté mushrooms, leek and onions with a bit of olive oil in a frying pan, until soft. Season with salt and pepper and remove the pan from the heat.
- Preheat oven to 220 0C.
- Place tomato sauce on the surface of the dough with a spoon. Place on top about 50 g of Violife for Pizza Original or the Violife Vegan Mozzarella.
- Continue with the mushroom, leek and onions mix. Finish off with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 7-10 minutes until the cheese melts.
Yeast Free Pizza Dough Recipe
You’ll only need five basic ingredients for this simple pizza dough:
- all-purpose flour (or make it healthier by mixing spelt flour and all-purpose flour)
- baking powder
- olive oil
Instead of the yeast, we’re using baking powder to add a bit of fluffiness to the crust.
Step 1: Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
Step 2: Add olive oil and water.
Step 3: Combine with a spoon.
Step 4: Knead until it’s a smooth dough. You might have to add a bit more water if it’s too crumbly or a bit more of the flour if it’s sticky.
Original Pizza Recipe: https://violifefoods.com/recipe/vegan-mushrooms-pizza/
Thanks, Bianca at Elephantastic Vegan for the yeast free dough recipe https://www.elephantasticvegan.com/yeast-free-vegan-pizza-dough/