- 200g Violife vegan cheese slices with original flavour (sliced in half)
- 200g Violife slides with chicken flavour
- 2 gluten-free baguettes of your liking
- 300g cabbage (sliced)
- 3 onions shallot (sliced)
- 1 red apple (sliced 1cm thick)
- Fresh basil (sliced)
- 150g vegan mayo
- 1 tsp mustard (mild)
- Lemon juice
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
For the Vegan Mayo
- 1 cup of canola oil.
- 1/2 cup soy milk.
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice.
- Pinch of salt, to taste.
- Pinch of ground mustard to taste (or 1/2 a tsp or so of prepared mustard)
In a large bowl mix all ingredients apart from the Violife slices and the bread. Season with salt and pepper and add lemon juice as per your liking. Make the Vegan Mayo by whisking the oil and milk and season with lemon juice, salt and mustard. Cut the baguettes, add the salad, Mayo and the Violife slices. Enjoy.