1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp xantham
½ tsp sea salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp ginger powder
A little clove powder
½ cup of coconut butter (melted)
½ coconut milk
2 tbs maple syrup
1 cup pumpkin puree
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, xantham, nutmeg, ginger & clove thoroughly.
- In another mixing bowl, add butter, pumpkin puree, coconut milk, maple syrup and stir well.
- Add the pumpkin mix into the bowl with the flour mixture and stir thoroughly until combined.
- Butter up the muffin/cupcake cups and spoon the mix into each cup. Make sure each cup is about ¾ full.
- Bake muffins in a preheated oven at 180ο C for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let them cool down for at least 15 minutes. In the meantime, fill a pastry bag with Violife creamy original.
- Insert the piping tip into the bottom of the muffin/cupcake and give a small squeeze. The filling should fill the centre. You may also apply on top of each cupcake.
Tip: You can buy xantham online and even from places like Waitrose