PREP TIME: 30 mins
1 pack wonton skin (10Χ10 cm).
3 fresh onions (sliced)
½ leek (chopped)
2 carrots (sliced in small cubes)
5 mushrooms champignon (sliced)
1 onion (sliced)
Fresh parsley (sliced)
2 garlic cloves (sliced)
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt & freshly ground pepper
- In a large frying pan sauté in a medium heat all the veggies with a bit of olive oil.
- Remove pan from heat, season with a bit of salt and pepper, add parsley and Violife grated original and stir thoroughly.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of filling in the centre of the wonton.
- Brush some water on all corners, covering 1/4 inch from the edge.
- Fold skin over to form a “flower”, sealing edges.
- In a large pot add sunflower oil and deep fry until the wontons become golden brown.
- Drain and serve with a sweet and sour vegan sauce.
Sweet and sour vegan sauce
Having looked on the internet for a sweet and sour vegan sauce, if you want to make your own, we found this video which explains what you can do.